We’re offering the chance for 1 lucky Australian to win a $300 hotel voucher to use at any Hilton hotel. Anyone can enter, so tell your friends and family.
What’s up for grabs?
Picture yourself checking into a 5 star hotel on the beach or in a bustling city here in Australia or overseas. That could be you! The winner will get a $300 voucher to use at any 1 of Hilton’s 550 hotels around the world. The competition starts today (27/10/14) and we’ll pick a winner on the 15/12/14… just in time for the Christmas holidays.
Who can enter?
Anyone. If you have friends, family members, co-workers or whoever in the following scenario then you can share this competition with them:
- A business traveller who could do with a comfortable home away from home.
- A married couple who wants a relaxing night away from the kids.
- Any traveller stopping over in an overseas city for a night.
- Be a blessing to someone else and give them your $300 voucher.
- Anyone who wants to experience staying in a Hilton hotel.
Here’s how to enter
This is not like a normal competition where you can make only one entry. There are 12 ways to enter such as writing a review of your credit card (worth 10 entries) or liking our Facebook page (worth 5 entries). The more entries you have, the better chance you have of winning.
- Login with your Facebook or Twitter to identify yourself (or use your email address).
- Answer the competition question to get started.
- Make more entries into the competition by doing the other easy tasks.
The winner will have the best combination of these two things: the best answer to our competition question and will also back that up with a high number of entries.
Important note: Some ways to make additional entries involve using our website to complete various tasks such as writing a credit card review. All entries will be validated and matched up to your competition profile.
That’s it. Enter below.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition starts 27/10/14 and ends on 15/12/14 at which point a winner will be chosen.
- All competition details (prizes, entry restrictions, dates, requirements) are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- Hilton is not a sponsor of this promotion. Hilton, Hilton.com, and the Hilton logo are trademarks of Hilton Hotels & Resorts.
- Winning entrants will be chosen according to individual competition instructions. All chosen or announced winners are final unless found to have otherwise failed to abide by these Terms and Conditions. No correspondence will be entered into.
- No direct relatives or family members of Credit Card Compare staff or representatives are eligible to enter competitions.
- Each individual entrant can make unlimited entries into the competition.
- Open to Australian residents only.
- Known fake or double accounts will result in an immediate disqualification.
- Certain prerequisites may be required to be met by entrants before they are eligible to be fully entered.
- The competition winner will be announced on our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/creditcardcompare
- Prizes must be claimed within 1 week (7 days) of the winner being announced at the chosen winners discretion or the win will be void and the prize be offered up either in another competition or given to a runner-up.
- The prizes are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes.
- The provider of the prize is Credit Card Compare. If a prize is unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- By entering the competition, entrants acknowledge that content submitted as part of this contest (if validated) will be used by Credit Card Compare and may be viewed by all web users.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- All entries must be submitted via the gleam.io application.
- Only entires deemed valid will be eligible to win. For instance, a valid review will follow our general posting guidelines which means that if you leave a credit card review it must the guidelines on the review page. You must be reviewing a credit card that you currently have or have had within the last 1 or 2 years.
- Entries into the competition will be deemed invalid if they are typed in ALL CAPS, use any swearing, foul or vulgar language, rants or make untrue factual statements about products or financial institutions.